Vario Audio Alogorithm Deactivated Message

I get a message pop up when using Vario Audio and Audio Warp,
Alogorithem has been deactivated because pitch or stretch factor lies outside of the limits of the current preset. I have no idea what preset its outside of Pro 10. :smiley:

Someone please correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but my take on this is at some stage youā€™ve moved a warp marker too far: ie tried to stretch the audio further than the algorithm can bear.

The same here. Message ā€œAlogorithm has been deactivated because pitch or stretch factor lies outside of the limits of the current presetā€ when loading project.
No idea what edits are canceled.
Edits were in some events in some tracks.
Times of Random producing are here.

I havenā€™t figured out a way to disable this yellow screen, which appears on loading a project where the algorithm was deactivated. The best idea (next time!) is to ctrl Z the moment the screen appears, as it will be the last edit you made that stretched things too far. Often you can stretch incrementally to achieve the same result: ie, if stretching x amount is too much for the algorithm, x/4 applied 4 times may work (or bounce the part and stretch some more).

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a more efficient way to achieve the same results, but this has worked for me.

it was my misoperation, thanks for the reply