VCA-Track itself and "Edit Link Group settings" issue!

In use the new feature VCA-faders and “Edit linked Group-Settings”.
I will describe four different scenarios to best explain the issue.

Scenario 1: In use of “Edit Link Group settings” button in mix console. Status: Work!

1. I select one track of VCA-member with help of the mouse.

2. Status= All VCA track-members get selected in console view.

3. I press the “Edit Link Group settings” button in mix console with help of the mouse.

4. “Edit Link Group settings” opens up for all VCA and link-channels = It works!

Scenario 2: In use of “Edit Link Group settings” button in mix console. Status: Work!

\

5. I select [ALT] + [Click-mouse] on one track of VCA-member with help of the mouse.

6. Status= Only the one track get selected in console view.

7. I press the “Edit Link Group settings” button in mix console with help of the mouse.

8. “Edit Link Group settings” opens up for all VCA and link-channels = It works!

Scenario 3: In use of “Edit Link Group settings” with help of CMC-soft-key or Key-command. Status: Fail!

9. I select one track of VCA-member with help of the mouse.

10. Status= All VCA track-members get selected in console view.

11. I use the Soft-Key or Key-command “Edit Link Group settings”

12. “Edit Link Group settings” never opens up? = Fail!

Scenario 4: In use of “Edit Link Group settings” with help of CMC-soft-key or Key-command. Status: Work!

13. I select [ALT] + [Click-mouse] on one track of VCA-member with help of the mouse.

14. Status= Only the one track get selected in console view.

15. I use the Soft-Key or Key-command “Edit Link Group settings”

16. “Edit Link Group settings” opens up for all VCA and link-channels = It works!

If you use a “soft key” or “key command” to “Edit Link Group settings”, it doesn’t work if all tracks get selected.

Best Regards
Freddie

VCA-Track itself and “Edit Link Group settings” issue!

\

1. Select the “VCA fader” itself with help of the mouse.
  2. Use the a “key command” or hardware “soft-key” to bring up the “Edit Link Group settings”-page.
  3. Nothing happen?
  4. Use the mouse and click on the “Edit Link Group settings” button in Console view.
  5. The “Edit Link Group settings” -option page open up.

Expected behavior: Using key-commands or “soft-keys” makes the “Edit Link Group settings” -option page open up.
    Actually behavior: Nothing happen?

Best Regards
    Freddie

Expected behavior: Using key-commands or “soft-keys” makes the “Edit Link Group settings” -option page open up.
Actually behavior: Nothing happen?

Still same issues in 8.0.10 maintenance update.