VDL Instruments Wrong playing techniques after flow import

Ran into a problem… I had a file with multiple flows (street beats a.k.a drum cadences). These street beats had 4 instruments: Snares, Tenors, Bass, and Cymbals.

I added an ensemble exercise to the end of flows which didn’t quite belong (an exercise and not a street beat). This exercise only had 3 instruments: Snares, Tenors, Bass, and an unused cymbal part. I exported out the exercise, and created a new file. All seems ok. I delete the cymbal part as it is unused.

I realize 2 days later that I have several other ensemble exercises that would fit very well with this exercise (creating an exercise packet). 1 of which was already a separate file. I import the file as a new flow, merge with existing players. This new flow has a cymbal part. The cymbal part has the wrong note head and wasn’t playing back, as it didn’t exist in the current project. I went in and edit the play menu options to now get the new instrument to sound.

However, when I try to edit the playing techniques to show the correct note head, it shows a series of techniques that DO NOT belong to the cymbal player. It is showing one of the drum playing techniques. I am not sure what is going on.

Here is the file for review.

Exercises Battery Ensemble.dorico (1.5 MB)

A picture to show the issue: