Version????

I purchasd the Steinberg UR44 sound modue, whihc came with Cubase AI and Cubase LE.

I downloaded and installed Cubase AI. I did not install Cubase LE as my understanding is that it is fro Ipad users, and I don’t have an Ipad.

I then decided to upgrade and I was told to choose Upgrade from Cubase LE, Essential or Sequel, as the upgrade option.

I did not and paid the $75.00 to uprade.

I downloaded the upgrade and installed it.

My About Cubase screen shows: Cubase Elements 9.5 (version 9.5.10 Build 79 (64 Bit) - Built on Nov 28, 2017.

Because of all this, I don’t know if i downloaded the right upgrade, and if the upgradxe actually took. I find this all very confusing. Can anyone help me?

Thank-you

Upgrading to Cubase Elements 9.5 from Cubase LE, AI, Essential or Sequel is the same. So you should be all set. Especially if your “About” screen confirms it.

Version 9.5.10 shows that the maintenance update that was issued in December 2017 is included also.

Bottom line: You have the latest full version of Cubase Elements 9.5 available at this time. :wink:

The only thing that puzzles me is that you say you paid $75. The online Steinberg Shop shows the upgrade cost to be $49.99 in the US. Maybe it is different at your location?

Regards :sunglasses:

Just to clarify for anyone who finds this thread on google, what he’s calling Cubase LE is actually Cubasis LE, which is indeed for iPad users.

Cubase LE runs on Mac or PC. It’s similar to Cubase AI but with less features, and is only included with hardware not made by Steinberg or Yamaha.

tHANK-YOU. iT WAS $75 IN cANADIAN DOLLARS