Very chuffed with C10

Hi all

Just a little kudos to Steinberg. I have been using Cubase for about 15 years now after moving from Logic after the Apple takeover. It’s been through it’s ups and downs but I’ve generally been pretty happy, BUT, this upgrade just seems better, slicker, even a little faster. I’m finding the GUI changes much “cleaner”. I love the new track alignment feature which I’ve been waiting for for a while, I had used Syncro arts vocalign which worked fine but the Implementation was clunky. There’s new things I haven’t got to yet which I’m sure will be cool. Just a thumbs up to Steiny I suppose :smiley: :smiley:

Best Regards

Dave

+1 here, despite some glitches and bugs still to clean up. Overall very stable for a zero version, and quite functional and enjoyable!

I had been struggling to get Mojave and Cubase 9.5.41 working smoothly on a 2018 MacBook Pro, and there was a clash somewhere with the Yamaha USB driver. Cubase 10 works beautifully with the Yamaha driver and Mojave (thus far), so I’m really happy. Looking forward to delving deeper.

Steve.