Vicious circle of problem with registration of Cubase LE 5

Hi,

I’m having difficulties with the registration of Cubase LE 5.

With my purchase of a Lexicon Interface came the Cubase LE 5 software. When installing it it says it requires eLicense Control Center for validating my purchase. So I downloaded the latest version of eLicense Control Center

The package didn’t have a USB licenser but works with a Soft e-Licenser, this e-Licenser has a code ########## - ########## with can be used to register at MySteinberg. After registrating at MySteinberg they ask for the Soft e-Licenser code ( ###### - ##### ), when entering this I get the following message:

Your eLicenser with the number ##### ##### was successfully registered.
Currently, there is no valid Steinberg product license found on this eLicenser.

License missing?
In case the eLicenser Control Center on your computer shows licenses that are not listed here, please click on “Maintenance” to transmit the current content of the eLicenser to our server. Please wait for a couple of minutes and then register the eLicenser again.
For further questions, please contact the Steinberg support using the Support Request Form here in MySteinberg (if available) or send a mail to info@steinberg.de

Attention
If you have tried to register a license for Cubase AI or Cubase LE 4/5/6, but you have not been provided with an activation code on this page, please follow the instructions in this article:
Cubase AI or Cubase LE 4/5/6 Registration Fails

I’ve clearly installed Cubase LE 5 but it somehow doesn’t get recognised. How is this possible?

After browsing through their suggested ‘Cubase AI or Cubase LE 4/5/6 Registration Fails’ I learned that uninstalling everything and re-installing it all could help out, so I did, without succes.

Every try to registrating ends up in the error mentioned above. I’ve tried it all, including shutting the computer down in between.

At this moment I cannot use Cubase nor my newly purchased Lexicon Interface which is very, very frustrating.

Can anybody help me out with this problem??

Thanks!

you have to make the iso hosting Cubase 5 ? send the link q I do a step by step tutorial to show how you will install