Video marker bug?

I have been having an issue with markers. As I understand from both Anthony Hughes’ videos and the manual, I should be able to drag markers around in Write Mode along the rhythmic grid, and the previous tempo should change accordingly. What I see in practice is that the markers move by huge amounts and change their timecode values, sometimes deleting other markers in the process. I made an unlisted video on YouTube showing the problem here.

Here is the project file I am using: Video Demo.dorico (774.5 KB)
And finally, here is the video I’m using for testing:

Lillie Harris suggested I post on the forum after watching the video I posted on Facebook. Thanks for your help!

Yes, I’m afraid to say that there is indeed a bug with nudging markers in Write mode if the video has a non-zero offset, which causes the problems you’re seeing. This bug will be fixed in the next version of Dorico, but in the meantime, if you can edit the video so that the desired offset into the video is actually at 00:00:00:00, and no Video start offset value is set in the Video Properties dialog, you can work around this bug. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hey Daniel, thanks… I was just playing around with it some more and coming to that conclusion, because you’re right: everything is fine as long as both the Video start offset and the Flow attachment position are 0.

When the Flow attachment position is set to a positive number, I’m still seeing some problems. First, the timecode is changing when I understand it shouldn’t. Second, It seems I can only move it to the right (later in the piece rhythmically).

When both values are set to 0 everything works exactly as described in the manual.