Video playback doesn’t follow the cursor when the arranger track is activated.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an empty project
- Add an audio track and import a song to it (anything greater than 1 minute length would be ok to see the problem)
- Add a video track and import a video clip to it (if video track is related to the audio track will be easier to see the problem)
- Create an Arranger track and add 3 events (A, B and C), related to 3 sections of the entire song (parts with the same size will help)
- Create a new “Chain” in the arranger track, and add the events in following order: B -> A -> C
- Be sure Arranger track is activated and play it from the beginning.
ISSUE: The song starts in section B, where audio and video is following the cursor. When section B ends, cursor jumps to section A. At this moment, the audio will still follow the cursor but video will be playing part C as no jump occurred.
Cubase 8 Pro 64bits