Visibility tab is always missing in my project view

The visibility tab is always missing in my project view, Im trying to setup multiple outputs from kontakt to each have there own track in the project view, NOT JUST THE MIXER, and realised this whole section is missing, Ive deleted my prefrences and reset every setting I can think of and cant get this back. thanks in advance

have you tried to right click on the Inspector tab and from there activate the Visibility tab?

Its not listed when I right click and it is on the right visible side under settings its pined

When I right click on the Inspector tab I get a drop down menu allowing me to show or hide the Visibility tab.

You donā€™t see that on your system?

no not there I cant right click in that area. only bellow it or above it

Can you right click on the Words ā€œTrackā€ or ā€œEditorā€ at the very bottom of the Inspector?

no not track or editor either

I can right click the tabs on the Right zone no problem

Is it possible, that this feature is not included in Cubase Elements?

Can you configure the Track Visibility in the Mixer Window?

Side note: Iā€™m not even sure, if you need the Visibility change in the project window. Do you just want to make several tracks to control different instruments in a Kontakt Multi?

If yes, just make new midi tracks in your project and send them to the different midi channels that your Kontakt instruments are listening to.

1 Like

I can do it in the mixer window. I really just want all my out puts from kontakt to show up in the project window like old versions of cubase

I draw all my automation so its a pain to not have them in the project window, also the feature comparison of the different cubase versions says that they all have track visibility managment

1 Like

Sorry Iā€™m stumped - since I donā€™t have Cubase Elements. :thinking:

Same problem here. No Visibility Tab. No ability to click on inspector and add the tab. The visibility tab is supposed to be available on all parts of the software (Artist / Elements / Pro). Iā€™m using Cubase Elements 11. Installation problem maybe.??

1 Like

I have the same problem. Iā€™ve got cubase11 elements trial version. Have no visibility tab and nothing happens when I mouse right-click on ā€œInspectorā€. Could any stuff person kindly help please?

I have the same problem with Cubase Artist 10.5 and Cubase 11 LE running Windows 10.

I found older projects (3 years old) that show the Visibility Tab with Cubase 10.5. Newer projects donā€™t.
Most of my projects start with an evolving Template but using an empty Template results with no Visibility tab.

Hi,

As you can see here, Visibility is part of Cubase Pro and Cubase Artist only.

There was a bug in one version, the Visibility was part of Cubase Elements too. It might be, the projects, where you can see it, come from this version.

2 Likes

Hi there,

You need to click ā€˜Show / hide left zoneā€™ in the top right of your project window.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7v8thcntrthudxv/Show%20Visibility.JPG?dl=0

read the post above your postā€¦ this is everybodyā€™s problem