VOCODERS: easier setup

You neva said what???
“First, I don’t really trust any free plugins. They’re usually unstable or low quality.” isnt what YOU said???

“That doesn’t mean that there aren’t any free plugins out there that aren’t bad, I just haven’t really found any.” We all say TAL is a great free vocoder, so it’s not the “usually unstable or low quality”…now you make your choice…we just throw some names to help you, you dont even try the TAL one and already said “no I dont like free” LOL

Dont @ me anymore

That’s EXACTLY what I said.

Usually” is not the same as “always”. Compared to the tropical areas of the world, usually places north of the Tropic of Cancer are going to be colder. However, the hottest location in the world is Death Valley which is actually north of the Tropic of Cancer. Still, if I was looking for a hot place to visit, chances are that the best places to visit would be near the equator.

And aside from that, correlation does not equal causation. Eating ice cream is correlated with shark attacks. When ice cream consumption is high, so are shark attacks. However, that’s not to say that ice cream is actually “causing” shark attacks. There are other unmentioned factors at play. The most likely reason shark attacks are correlated with ice cream is because people go swimming more often when it’s warm (increasing the likelihood of shark attacks at that time) and people also buy more ice cream when it’s warm.