Voice Chat on dspMixfx not working

Hello everybody,

I recently updated my ur 44c dspmixfx to ver 1.5 and was very excited, because i am expecting the voice chat loop back mode will eliminate my problem. But as it turns out, the voice chat is not working.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the voice chat mode is still not working. I can see and choose the voice chat option, but it always revert to live chat mode. Anybody here experience a similar problem? or have a solution for this? Please let me know.

Thank you

1 Like

Did you update the firmware as well? I think its required for the latest tools to work.

Loopback modes work fine here.
(UR44C)

i think i did, but i’ll check again to make sure. thanks.

update, i checked both driver and firmware. tried to reinstalling them again, but it turns out the dspmix program can not be uninstalled because the setup files are corrupt. I think this can be the cause for my problem. Still figuring it out.

I just found I have the same problem with my UR22C. I tried with my Laptop (Windows) and IOS. In both systems is not possible to select the Voice Chat Loopback.

I just upgraded the firmware and it’s fixed now. Try this link for the UR22C and UR44C. https://download.steinberg.net/downloads_hardware/UR-C/Firmware/UR-C_Firmware_Updater_V150_win.zip

1 Like

Happy Friday all! I’ve never managed to make the voice chat loopback function work on Zoom, Teams, Skype, Messenger, Discord, NOWHERE. It just doesn’t work, full stop. I’ve previously had my issue investigated with version 1.5.0 when I had everything up to date. I was in emails back and forth witch tech support and even received help via TeamViewer. Unfortunately my issue couldn’t be resolved. Back then I had everything up to date and full, clean uninstalled and reinstalled. A year later now, I have my windows fully up to date on W10 22H2 with all my drivers fully up to date (including BIOS and EVERYTHING). I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled all the relevant drivers multiple times before and after updating windows. My last interaction and ticket with support was unresolved. Does anyone have any ideas? I’ve tried running my UR44-C with usb3.1 power cable into different usb inputs, I tried turning phantom power on and off, even tested with it plugged into a wall socket. Every seemingly irrelevant solution I could come up with, I’ve tried (including extensive driver and device troubleshooting with 3rd party, and vendor associated devices alongside windows’ own troubleshooter.