Volume, pan, mute, etc. sliders don't move

I just downloaded Cubasis and made a recording, but the pan, volume, mute, etc. sliders do not move. Other sliders (e.g., metronome) do work.

Hi JMK,

Thanks for your message.

Your issue sounds like abnormal behaviour to me and should not be the case.

Please provide us with more details (steps) or a short video (download link via private message) in order to support you. Please also give the iPad device a restart, or Cubasis a re-install to check if the issue persists.

If you’re new to Cubasis and some assistance could be helpful, please check the song creation tutorials we’ve created for the smaller LE version, that guide you through the app step by step:

Tutorial Videos

Song creation with Cubasis LE
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJglaeUpxyg
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZT0Vjyxnnc

Hope that helps.

Best,
Lars

Lars,

I have re-started my iPad and deleted and added Cubsis twice. I made a recording with no difficulties, but when I went to the track control (volume, pan , mute ,effects, etc.) tab the slider button to change (e.g) panning does not move. Other similar slider buttons in other parts of the program do work. I have been making recordings on hardware devices for years and other computer-based programs recently, so I do not think it is a procedural issue.

Unless you can think of a reason why it is not working, I am thinking this is an iPad-software issue, but I do not understand why an iPad 4 running iOS 9.3.1 would not work. Is this the first time you have ever heard of this specific problem.

Thanks for your help.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the update.

It is absolutely fine to use an iPad 4 running iOS 9.3.1 with Cubasis.
Indeed the issue sounds very unusual to me and we did not hear about similar cases so far.

If possible, please create a short video (mobile phone or similar does fine) and upload it to DropBox, WeTransfer or similar. It should show the issue and include all required steps. Please let me have the download link via private message.

Thanks
& best wishes,
Lars