VSL Synchron Harp Playback Template, Expression Maps and VE Pro Template

Hello dear Dorico team and colleagues,
I hope you are all doing marvelously well before Christmas and New Year! :slight_smile:
Last night I decided to make myself a Christmas present by buying VSL Synchron Harp.

Today I decided to make a present for all us Playback Template, Expression Maps and VE Pro Project for this awesome library! :slight_smile:
Synchron Harp PT EM & VE Pro Template .zip (440.7 KB)

N.B: This template works only in Chromatic Mode! Dorico still doesn’t support Only White Keys playback, nor assignment of KeySwitches to Harp Pedals.

• All dynamics are set to Velocity except Bisbigliando which is assigned to the ModWheel.

Stay healthy and enjoy the upcoming holidays! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to all of you,
Thurisaz :slight_smile: :snowman: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :bulgaria:

5 Likes

Thanks Thurisaz! Hope all is well with you.

Hi Bill,
You’re welcome! :slight_smile:
I’m pretty well. Thank you! Enjoying the new library. :slight_smile:
I hope everything is alright with you, too! :slight_smile:

Enjoy the upcoming holidays! :slight_smile:

Best wishes,
Thurisaz :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t (and probably won’t) have the library, but kudos for doing the work and sharing the results.

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for this @Thurisaz!
For info, VSL is going to share the expression maps for Synchron Woodwinds and Synchron Harp later (Synchron Woodwinds and Synchron Harp for Sibelius - Notation Programs & Vienna - FORUMS - Vienna Symphonic Library).
Strange that it is not at the same time than the Sibelius ones, perhaps they’re waiting for Dorico 4 (or because of the holidays, who knows…)?
Regards,
Gil.

1 Like

Hi @Gil75,
I don’t expect something different than the one created by me, for Dorico.
Currently Dorico is not able to support the Pedal Mode of Synchron Harp. Only Chromatic Mode
will work correctly.
But we’ll see if they release some EMs for Dorico. :slight_smile:

Best wishes,
Thurisaz

1 Like

Hello dear colleagues,
I did some updates of the Synchron Harp (Chromatic) Expression Maps,
They play more correctly than the original ones by VSL.

UPDATE 20.11.2022:
VSL Synchron Harp & VE Pro Template.zip (398.1 KB)

Enjoy using them with this great harp library! :slight_smile:

Best wishes,
Thurisaz

1 Like