vst audio engine crash

Hello,
I often need to work with Dorico and on another screen, digital performer (Motu). The problem is that very quickly working on Digital performer causes Dorico to freeze or crash, and in the activity monitor I see that Vst audio engine is blocked and no longer responds. On Dorico I only use notePerformer, and I blocked all the other plugins, is there a solution? Thank you

First we need to fully understand the problem. Please do in Dorico ‘Help > Create Diagnostics Report’ and post the corresponding zip file here.
Furthermore, if VSTAudioEngine is in a non-responding state, please go to Activity Monitor, highlight VSTAudioEngine process and click on the little cog-wheel at the top of the window, then choose ‘Create spin dump’ and also post the output here (after zipping it up). Thanks

Thanks for your interest !

here are dorico diagnostics and echantillion of vst engine , when i try spin dump i have a blank page?
to restart dorico after it crashed, i have to kill the vst audio engine process otherwise it freezes again naturally!
Thanks
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (778 KB)
Échantillon de VST Audio Engine.zip (26.4 KB)

Thanks for the data. In the logs I can frequently see the entry “MIDI input devices changed” just before Dorico or the audio engine getting into trouble.
Do you often plug or unplug MIDI device? If not, check your physical connectors. It could be a loose or tottering connection.
Or try without any MIDI device connected, still same trouble?