VST Bridge issue without any VST's loaded in project

Hello everyone, I’m a long time Cubase user, started with SX.

I’m having the weirdest issue with the VST bridge and I am aware that it has been lots of discussion regarding this matter already and I’ve read everything that’s been posted online without any success.

My problems started in a full project with lots of midi and instruments tracks that’s always been working properly before, so I rendered all the tracks (project was almost done anyways) to audio tracks thinking that this would solve it since there are no more VST’s being used. I wish that was the case, but not.
Running Cubase 8.3 with only audio tracks and no vst’s still couple of minutes in to the process got the same VST bridge error message.
Read somewhere that Cubase 8.3 might causing the problem, so I did a clean re install and running on Cubase 8.0 and still same issue. I have a feeling that maybe somewhere in the register something happened.
Last option would be to actually format the drive and re install EVERYTHING which everyone knows how that goes.

I know there are jBridge that I could use, but I’m trying to find out why it is not running like before.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, been struggling with this for the past 3 weeks or so now.

Running on a PC
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
8 GB Ram

Thanks