VST Connect musicians willing to collaborate gather here.

i am checking things with steve now. Next session tomorrow.
From me to the world is ok on both sides, the other way around not, so my guess is the incoming request with it’s permits gets blocked when requested from somewhere else on the planet.
It’s not steinberg, but probably specific internet connection, but as i said still pending and i will report back.
@ musicullum, if you are sb, it would be nice to have a german collegue as a guinea pig. :-p pleas pm
one who can look a bit further in to connections and the way they should behave.

kind regards,
R.

to add on to it. It is solvable.
Teamviewer and many other are able to connect in both ways.
So something is banging a defence wall i guess.

first, try the latest versions on connectvst.com. second, repeated, in order to get any idea what you are talking about, we need the precise text of the message that is shown in case of error.

sorry, VST Connect is “one on one” only.

Hey Ive added you as a friend on VST Performer. Hopefully we can connect up on a test project? Keen to try. Cheers. Al

Hey. Im on Cubase 10 (live in Scotland). Fnacy giving Connect and performer a go with me? havent found anyone to test it on yet lol. You interested?

hi Larry - what help do you need ? Musicians ?

if you’re after musicians you might get better visibility in one of the other forums ? This forum seems to be more focused on the technical side…and of course if you have any issued then please do post :slight_smile:

(welcome to the forum too)

Dr,
Thank you for the reply.
As I mentioned we are just starting with VST Connect so even making contact to work out the bugs.
So not totally stressed just thought it might be an opportunity.
I will think about placing a post in another section…

Thank you again.

fwiw, The title of this thread is titled "VST Connect musicians willing to collaborate gather here:, and people are posting, so…

understood (Incidentally I can read!)) - you’ll also notice that some of the posts on this particular thread are people with questions/issues so it was worth asking for clarification.

I’m sure you realise that this particular sub forum isn’t visited that often - and normally by people who are having issues.IMO if people are looking for people to ‘musically’ collaborate with then they would be better posting somewhere with higher footfall …in fact there has only been 34 posts on this thread in FIVE YEARS.

One of the 'selling point’s of VST connect is that the performer doesn’t really have to be technical - so posting in more of a tech forum probably isn’t the best strategy YMMV

But I’ll shall certainly ask your opinion before trying to help anybody else in future - thanks for putting me straight