VST Connect Performer - No plug-ins appearing

Hi all,

Newby here. I have the @HOME trial version of Cubase 10.5 installed. Prior to installing this, I also had VST Connect Performer. I’m running on Windows 10.

When I look for my plug-ins under Performer settings, nothing appears. I try to tick the option off and on again, uninstalling and re-installing, still get no plug-ins appearing. I believe I should see the same VST effect plug-ins as I see in my Cubase.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Geoff

hi Geoff

just to clarify - you are trying to get your normal (cubase) plugins appearing in the Performer app ? And cubase AND Performer are on the same PC ?

you have VST3 and VST2 (with the correct path) selected in the plugin manager ?

You need to point performer to your plugins. Click the cog icon at the bottom of the window and select Plugin manager. Tick the VST paths that you want. Click in the text box and find your pligin folders. That’s what we had to do. I don’t know why it’s not automatic.

Something to ewatch out for is the inserts. There a bug where if you insert a plugin into an insert, usually this happen on insert 1 for me, you get nothing. Trying putting the plugin in a different slot.

Inserts are inserted into the selected channel, so make sure to select the target channel in the first place.