VST Connect Performing not even opening

I just got a brand new mac mini and the very first software I installed was the VST connect PERFORMER and it opened beautifully… Now after a couple of days and installing other programs it simply won’t even start… I unistalled, reinstalled and even factory reseted the whole computer but still VST CONNECT PERFORMER won’t even open… and I’m getting an infinite LOG which I can’t post here because of it lenght and I haven’t figured out a way to send a support ticket to Steinberg because I always end in a loop… please help.

Hi,

can you please send me the log or a part of it? (m.spork (at) steinberg.de)
Meanwhile please locate the following files and folder
[a] /Users/YourUserName/Library/Preferences/com.steinberg.VST Connect Performer.plist
[b] /Users/YourUsername/Library/Application Support/Steinberg/VST Connect Performer
Delete them, restart your Mac and start the Performer app again. It works?

And please be sure to run the latest version

See you,
Michael.

Anyone resolved this? I’ve had similar issue today with a vo using a Mac Book Pro! The Penultimate version loads ok, but 5.5.10 won’t open for him.!
AJ

… I guess a Plug-In troubles the Performer app. Do you get any crash.logs? Can you please sende me the logs? Then do the steps in my earlier post :

[a] /Users/YourUserName/Library/Preferences/com.steinberg.VST Connect Performer.plist
[b] /Users/YourUsername/Library/Application Support/Steinberg/VST Connect Performer
Delete them, restart your Mac and start the Performer app again. It works?

Does it work,
Michael.