VST Connect Pro- connect on LAN

“Please note: The VST Connect Pro Trial requires Cubase Pro 8.5 or higher or Nuendo 8 or higher.”
Why then on the sales page of "VST Connect Pro 4.0.43 " they write that the version of Cubase is not lower than 9.5?

what version of cubase are you wanting to use it with ? It’s a free trial so costs nothing to give it a try (and it will work fine :slight_smile:. )

I am using Cubase Pro 9. On the local network, the trial version does not work. Writes: there is no identical version. And the versions are the same 4.0.43

should work fine with cubase 9 ?

why not start a new thread with a better title - There are occasionally issued connecting over a LAN

I want to buy VST Connect Pro to write music on a local network with friends - performers.
I am using Cubase Pro 9. On the local network, the trial version does not work. Writes: there is no identical version. And the versions are the same 4.0.43
Good thing I did not pay in advance. Such a flaw! How to fix it? Windows 10 v 1903.

why not start a new thread with a better title - There are occasionally issued connecting over a LAN - I can’t translate this line. In other words, please.

Have you tried this?

Do not log in to your Steinberg account.

Watch this: Making a connection via the LAN - VST Connect - Steinberg Forums

I have my own local area network of 3 computers. I just switch from one PC to another to look at the difference in interface. All PCs have version 10 of Windows.

With poor eyesight, I could hardly see where to press. It seems the connection has happened. Thank! Increase the size of the video! I will continue the test.