VST Connect Pro/Performer 4.0.45 problems

The .VST3 file is located not only in the “C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Steinberg\VST Connect” , but also in the C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Nuendo (8, 10, 10.3) \VST3 .

These are older versions (such as 4.0.1). After installing 4.0.44, the plug-in manager displays the “C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ VST3 \ Steinberg \ VST Connect” .

When I switch to 4.0.45, I see in the plug-in manager: C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Nuendo (8, 10, 10.3) \VST3
(not “C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Steinberg\VST Connect”). He does not perceive the other. I tried to delete the VST Connect files from the Nuendo 8, 10.2 and 10.3 VST3 folders, but if they are not there, Nuendo will not open VST Connect Pro at all.

I hope you understand. Sorry if I’m wrong, I’m using a google translator.

perfectly clear :slight_smile:

The ‘old’ ones in the Nuendo folder are fine - they are installed when you install Nuendo are are ignored

the updated ones I sent you go in:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Steinberg\VST Connect
AND
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\Shared Components

install v4.0.44 and just replace those 2 files - then do a ‘rescan’ just in case

I did exactly what you just described. I just repeated it now. Nothing has changed.
4 0 45.jpg
4 0 44.jpg

Hi Soundhunter - I’m out of ideas I’m afraid :frowning:

Hi Soundhunter,

in short. There were some changes in 4.0.45 which might not working with Windows 7! Again: We have not tested this or older versions with that OS. We try to have a look to get it back running with Windows 7 - but we cannot promise. Sorry. Windows 10 is not an option?

See you,
Michael.

Hello Spork,

Thanks for the information! I want to buy a new computer in 2021, until then Windows 7 will remain stable and it is no longer worth replacing the old machine. (Also, because of the old plugins, I also use 32-bit programs in parallel, such as Cubase 8.5.)

VST Connect Pro 4.0.44 also works well.
But if you resolve to make the video track visible on the VST Performer page as well (so you can use ADR remotely), I’ll be switching to Windows 10 right away.

ui .: But thank you for trying 4.0.45 on Windows 7 … (Performer works)