VST FX improvements and new effects

Hello, Steinberg Team and Cubase users!
I created a new topic to share my thoughts and ideas on stock Cubase VST effects that I use very often.

1) Spatial effects like “StereoEnhancer” and “MonoToStereo” sounds good, but needs an additional gain control button. (most of the stock Cubase plugins already have “the output” knob).
StereoEnhancer.jpg
MonoToStereo.jpg
I use these spatial plug-ins in almost every project, and they not only affect the stereo image, but also make the sound louder. So it’s not very handy to tweak the gain button on a track itself every time one use these plugins.

• Maybe add Phasescope and Correlometer for visual control.

2) My ideas for future plugins.

1 - Multiband Stereo Enhancer. Or at least two band stereo enhancer to make low frequencies narrower and high frequencies wider. (Standard trick) :smiley:

2 - Any Analog EQ which saturate the frequencies you boost. And as an option, the ability to switch between a standard channel EQ and the new analog one in the channel strip.

3 - New Amp and Cabs for VST Amp Rack.

4 - Pitch Shift plugin. +12 and -12 semitones will be enough :wink:
Cubase already have this pitch shift algorithm in the sampler track, but not as vst effect.

5 - New reverb algorithms for “Revelation” - plate, room. Or maybe the new reverb plugin. :smiley:

That’s all.

I apologize for my English if there are grammar mistakes in my post. It’s not my native language.

And I would be grateful for your thoughts and opinions on this matter! Thank you!