VST Live 1.1.20 and VST Viewer 1.0.20 Maintenance Updates available

follows the image, I’ve tried everything to adjust settings and nothing works, the .Wav format works normally. thank you for your support.

Now it’s not every .wav that opens only the high quality video converts have several .wav that are also not opening after the update. thanks

We can see the problem and are on it, thanks for the file!

Hi,
Pianoteq (6.7) doesn’t work
Heino

… it’s fixed and will be added to the next update,
Michael.

Thank you very much, this is not just the .mp3 format other formats are also giving an error too .wav

It will probably work with the next VST Live update.

While we can reproduce problems with your mp3 file (thanks again!), never had a .wav file fail, please send one to check (can be short no problem).

Stacks pre-load finally works! Thank you!

We could finally fix this (some mp3 files don’t import) for the next version. It’s a problem with the ID3 tag that often causes problems due to wrong encoding (not applying the standard properly).

Could you pls. let us know which or send one over? Never had problems with .wav files. Thanks again for helping with this!

Hi Michael
Thank you for everytings ,it’s important points for every keyboard player and project player on stage and in my opinion you must add in layer mode
1: we are need to global transpose on lyer mode page and direct access to it every time becuse many digital pianos and midi keyboard don’t have it in real mode and it’s very big problam
2:we are need program change in ((midi learn mode)) and choose every part just with selected the key same main stage ((it’s very important)) becuse many time dont use trigger mode
3:in MIDI need to filter for each layer becuse for exampl i have 2 layer in layer 1 ((piano)) i want to use the sustain Pedal in layer 2 Pad i can’t off sustain pedal filter in main stage you can filter 128 midi Command with software
i hope to new update everytings is OK
Farid_Roland Expert of MIDI devices

1. Each Layer has Transpose semitone and Octave. There is Global Transpose for Layers in Preferences.
  2. don‘t understand what you mean. You cna control PGM CHG with „Learn“, and Part select in Devices/Actions and Shortcuts which also features Learn.
  3. available in menu Layers/Layer Controller Map

Good afternoon, you’re really right, what I saw was an error in my converter from .mp3 to .wav format, I took another .wav file and it worked normally, remembering that .mp3 still persists in the error.

Good evening, I would like to know what is the next update date? I hope that before the 25th which is Christmas and I will need it to do live parties. I appreciate your and the team’s help in fixing the bugs.

… yes, there will be an update coming.

/Michael.