VST Live 2.0.22 Pre-Release online

Hi,

finally! It’s Friday and a new Pre-Release is 2.0.22 online. It’s a small one.

You can download it here . You also can find a Version History there. If you found new bugs or bugs which are not fixed, please create a new thread and title it with [2.0.22].

New Features

Tracks:Added Brightness, Contrast and Saturation Params to Video Track
More controls are added to a Video Track

Track : Added Track Delay
Audio, MIDI and DMX tracks have a Delay control

Track : Improved Inspector Design
The upper inspector section of the inspector for all tracks has been cleaned up.

Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 17.18.47

See you,
Michael.

See you,
Michael.

5 Likes

working like charm! also video track fade-in is rendered right at song change. Hallelujah!

Just a theoretical question: Currently the “center position is 50%” while that’s theoretically 100% (when nothing is touched but rendered 100%-ly as it is). What if middle state is “0%” or “100%”? Then use negative and positive numbers.

Do we need the decimals here, (0.001ms for a human is… well… that is relative short period of time to calculate with) or that is something for a planned / further improvement? Meanwhile track retiming seems working like charm :wink:

Sure, should be -100 to 100%.

For sample precision we certainly do. The (coming soon) “align track delay” function will need that precision anyway, and for phase problems it can come in quite handy too.

Yes, that was a tough one…glad to hear it works out for you!

1 Like

I’m having an issue with 2.0.22. I’m using it as a live multitrack player. As a song progresses from one section to another, it very quickly jumps to the end of the song and then scrolls back to the next section. While this happens, the audio stutters.
So, for example, progress should be sections 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 etc…
Instead, it is 1 to 5, 4, 3, 2, then 2 to 5, 4, 3, then 3 to 5, 4 etc…
I hope that makes sense,
I can upload a video if helpful.
Cheers,
Charlie

hi @RevIngram , welcome here :slight_smile: Some video footage should help us here in forum to find out what is going on.

Wow, that is total cooool :sweat_smile: okay, can you show the SONG track while this Iis happening. And also a version number u’re using?

2.0.22 - which is why I posted in this thread.

I tried to roll back to 2.0.21, and now it won’t play at all.
I’ll want to see if any of the Steinberg staff pick up this thread.

Otherwise, anyone know how to do a completely clean reinstall on a mac?

They will!

I purchased “Trashme” long time ago. But usually just trashing VSTL then re-installing previous.

Can you please give us the *.vlprj file? Then we can analyse the problem. Drop the file here or send me a PM. Thank you.

What happens with a new Project?

1. Start VL
  2. New Project
  3. Activate Metronome
  4. Start Transport

Does it work? Have you checked the Connections? Everything correct?

See you,
Michael.

@RevIngram has sent the project file and we could find and fix the problem. The fix will be pushed to the next Pre-Release.

/Michael.

1 Like