VST Live pro setzt Songs, welche aus Cubase 12 pro kommen neu zusammen

Hallo zusammen,
ich bin mittlerweile ein wenig verzweifelt. Nachdem ich 6 Tage nach einem Support-Ticket zum Thema DMX keine Antwort bekommen habe, konnte mir der Support des DMX Interfaces gestern helfen. Heute habe ich 4 Songs aus Cubase 12 pro in Spuren auf VST Live pro übertragen und musste feststellen, dass Teile von Cubase Spuren/Tracks (Bass und Chöre) ausgetauscht wurden. VST Live pro holt sich wohl aus dem Media Pool einen Part, der den gleichen Namen hat (z.B. Bass 09) . Ich habe dann versucht, bei dem zuübertragenen Song die Spur komplett zu verkleben. Keine Chance, gleiches Ergebnis.
HILFE!
Liebe Grüße Michael

Bei welcher Firma?

Hast du die neueste Version (s. vstlive.net), da sollte das nicht mehr passieren?

Das Thema DMX ist allerdings noch nicht gefixt. Mein Problem war, dass im Win 10 Geräte-Manager der USB Serial Converter (VCP) und der USB Serial Port nicht den gleiechen COM hatte. Das konnte ich anpassen, somit laufen mein Eurolite USB-DMX512Pro oder mein USB2DMX Interface über die FTDI Treiber auf Freestyler. Sie werden auch in VST Live Pro erkannt, senden auch (da kann ich an der Interface Statusleuchte sehen) es kommt aber noch immer nichts an den Leuchten an.
Meine USB Serial Port (COM3) Anschlusseinstellungen sind wie folgt:

Bits pro Sekunde: 9600
Datenbits: 8
Parität: keine
Stoppbit: 1
Flusssteuerung: keine

Erweitert:
COM-Anschlussnummer: COM3
Empfangen (Bytes): 4096
Senden (Bytes) : 4096
Wartezeit: 50
Minimale Anzahl der Lese-Timeouts (ms): 0
Maximale Anzahl der Lese-Timeouts (ms): 0

Ich hoffe es hilft
Liebe Grüße Michael

Hi,

I guess you have a DMX Track with DMX events? And I guess you have created an Output Device in the inspector of the DMX Track? And have you checked your Connections (Menu / Device / Connection …)? Select the DMX Tab and check your “Outputs”. They are connected to your FTDI device?

/Michael.

Hallo Michael,
At first I wanna tell you…you are doing a great job!
I have a DMX Track with DMX events
And I have created an Output Device in the inspector of the DMX Track
And I have checked my Connections (Menu / Device / Connection …)
I have selected the DMX Tab and checked my “Outputs”.
And they are connected to my FTDI device.
Between all these steps, I’ve stored the file.
If I usually open a software program the interface LED light green. But at VST Live it doesn’t. I’ve been using two different Interfaces the Eurolite USB-DMX512pro and the USB2DMXpro both had a FTDI driver. Non of them gets a connection to the program

Best regards
Michael

Thank you :slight_smile:

Can you please give me your project? I would like to analyse it. You can send me a PM. Use the “VL / File / Save Archive…” function to prepare the archive for me.

Thank you,
Michael.

Hallo Michael
would you please send me an address where I can send the archive to you.
The Forum didn’t accept my files
Best regards
Michael
michael@musell.de

Hi @MUSELL,

please send it to “m.spork ( at ) steinberg.de

Thank you,
Michael.

Hallo Michael,
do you have good news in case of my DMX VST Live pro problem?
Best regards
Michael (alias Musell)

Hi @MUSELL,

Yes, Thank you for your project. I am running the latest VL 1.1.65 version and I can run you project with my ENTEC DMX USB Pro. All DMX data are sent to my external device. Are you running 1.1.65?

/Michael.

Hallo Michael,

I’m really sorry…but it didn’t work. Yes, I am using the 1.1.65 Version. The process makes the dashboard flicker. But the PARs didn’t burn. Also, the faders in the DMX Mixer device are getting lost. No faders to see there. Could it be possible that the Norton Security is the problem? I’m really sorry about my simple English words

Best regards
Michael T. Binder