Vst s are crashing cubase

I am new to the forum world. I have cubase 7.5 x64 which all of a sudden the other day i went to load groove agent one… and I recieve this message:

“A Serious Problem has occured, Please try to save your project under another name and then restart Cubase 6.exe. If this problem persists please contact STeinberg Technical Support with a description of what you do to creat this problem, and the created file C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase 6\Cubase6.LOG.”

This does this for Groove agetn one … padshop… retrolouge and groove agent SE… I have unitstalled all my updates and are down to just Cubase 6 and it is still doing it. There isnt even a project open… I try it when I just open Cubase and select devicse tabe and vst instruments and try to open it from there… There is no project open and it will still crash it…
It was working fine the other day and then all of a sudden… nothing… I do have alot of stuff on here and have spent the past week installing everything, from Kontact 8 ultimate, East West, Best Service, Big Fish Audio, Waves Project Same and others…

Does anyone have any idea as to why this would happen> Please help

Window 7 x64
24gb ram
AMD Phenom II 6 core
Motu 2408 mk3