vst sound library halion sonic factory program preset 01 not

hi guys, hope all is well.

here is my problem, a couple of months ago i installed halion 5 demo. worked it for the trial period and all good… when the trial period finished i decided to unistall it. i have uninstalled the halion 5 demo & halion sonic demo. now when im running cubase i get the message that "vst sound library halion sonic factory program preset 01 not found…
i press ignore but getting similar msg’s it for another 10-12 times or so… i can understand this cause its probably looking for the halion 5 libraries etc…

but when i open halion sonic se (which should work normally) i get this msg : no layer edit page found. please make sure that the required vst sound instrument set is correctly installed. and i cant modify the selected sound…

any thoughts about that? should i maybe have to re install halion sonic se to work properly?
don’t know if i can re-install only halion sonc se or i must re install cubase pro…

any thoughts?

thanks in advance
Tolis

Happened to me after Halion 5 trial. I think I reinstalled Cubase in the end. Halion and Halion sonic se share some stuff, maybe you uninstalled more than you should.

Try running Cubase installer. Maybe it will give you the options to reinstall HSSE or to install the missing content only.

Hi Misohoza,

thanks for your reply… yes probably shouldn’t uninstall halion sonic demo…
what i did is went to the cubase installer and searched the installation files… found the halion sonic se 64 bit msi and the halion sonic se content msi… re installed those only and all is working perfectly again… :smiley:

Thanks for the info; I had the same problem and finding this suggestion has cured it (installed the 2 halion sonic se files mentioned). Well done & thanks again.