VST Sound Library "" not found

VST Sound Library “” not found
That’s the message I’ve recently started getting, typed exactly as it appears. It appears when I open Cubase and before the song loads.
The message box gives me the option of locate, ignore or remove. When I click “locate” it takes me to the files but when I select/open them, nothing happens.

I haven’t done anything to deserve this latest setback. This must be an old problem. How do I resolve it please?

Hi,

Install Cubase from the Full Installer again, and make sure all sound libraries are installed too (but not the content which is in the Trial, please).

OK…but I can see all the files. They aren’t missing. I assume that my copy of Cubase has been blinded somehow. I haven’t spilt anything on my keyboard.

Hi all

I have the same problem as this when loading Padshop, it asks for one of the groove agent vstsound files, which is in the folder, when I click on it it asks to find it again…when I just have. Didn’t want to have to reinstall but…I chose a different drive rather than the default one when installing all the libraries. Wonder if that’s something to do with it.

Best Regards, Dave

I don’t know what content is in the trial. I have now uninstalled anything that looks like a library content or a library manager. I hope that nothing gets messed up. I didn’t do it right the first time, but will re-try tomorrow.

Hi,

All the content, which is Trial on the Full installer, is marked as Trial. :wink: You just have to pay attention on it.