VST Viewer no license found notice in VST Live Pro trial version

I downloaded the trial version of VST Live Pro as well as VST viewer and I’ve got VST Live Pro trial version working good but when I try to open VST viewer I get a no license found notice. Is VST viewer supposed to work in the trial version of VST Live Pro? Thanks!

Hi @andrew_hutnick,

we’ve checked this scenario. VL Trial + Viewer are working fine. Let’s see. Who is telling you about “no license”? The Viewer editor? Have you checked your license state in the Steinberg Activation Manager application? You should see “VST Live Pro (Trio)” and “VST Viewer”. Both should have a “Activated” flag.

See you,
Michael.

I see VST Live Pro listed in the Steinberg Activation Manager but not VST Viewer. I am using a MacMini M1 running MacOS Monterey 12.6. Though VST Live Pro runs well even when not set to Rosetta I made sure to run VST LivePro and the Activation Manager in Rosetta.Also the viewer editor is telling me no license available

Hi @andrew_hutnick,

please visit the VST Live 1.1 website and watch out for the “GET VST VIEWER” button. Press that one and be sure to be logged in with your SteinberID account. The same which contains the VST Live Trial license. After you have visited the Viewer site, a license for the Viewer will be added to your Steinberg Activation Manager application.

Does it work?
Michael.

Yes it does! Thank you very much for your help