VST window corruption in WL11

the SSL Sigma Delta Plugin worked perfectly in WL10, in WL11 it’s drawn partially, touching the plugin window crashes WL11 to desktop. Any thoughts?

Windows or Mac? Any crash log?
Plugins in WaveLab 11 are resizable if they provide this capability. Not in WaveLab 10.
Maybe this is related.

Hi PG,

Windows 10 21H1, plugin in not resizeable.
Fresh WL11 install, only imported 10 preferences, nothing else.
Where can I find the crash log? I’ll attach it here

Under Windows, you can generate one crash dump from WaveLab if you do so:
While pressing the Alternate key (press first and maintain), select “Global preferences” from the WaveLab menu with the mouse.
In that case, there is a new tab called “Diagnostics”. There you can activate several functions.
Activate the option “Enable crash report”. Quit and relaunch WaveLab.
If a crash happens, one crash dump is generated and a dialog proposes to save it.

Just tried that, i crashes to desktop without a dialog, nothing in the C:\Users****\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\WaveLab Pro 11 folder, or it’s log sub folder, or desktop.

I’ve also deleted this folder and tried it with virgin preferences, nothing imported, but same result

Do you know if a demo of this plugin is available?

The Plugin is from SSL www.solidstatelogic.com Sigma Delta 16 control plugin
I’ve got contacts at SSL, who can get you a license (iLok) but you need to PM me as I can’t share these in the forum. It’s the program manager who also is connected to product development

iLok protection prevent inspecting what is going on in the host (my point of view).
If they are open to try WaveLab 11 with their plugin, they can contact me.

I think it allows 30 days before activation
using the VST3 version, you can download it here Sigma Software – Solid State Logic Help Centre (zendesk.com)
It concerns the Windows version of the SSL Delta Control 16 Setup plugin (VST3 version)