Vsti and midi on the same page of musical score

hello
I want all the tracks vsti and midi on the same page of musical score

Hi,

If you mean the Instrument tracks by the “vsti tracks”, these are actually MIDI tracks, combined with the Audio Return of the Instrument. So you can combine the Instrument tracks & MIDI tracks view the very same way as MIDI & MIDI tracks.

Just select the MIDI Parts both of them in the Project window. Score Editor shows the MIDI Notes.

i want this

Hi,

Then select all the MIDI Parts General Midi 1, General Midi 2, VSTi 1, VSTi 2, Hardware Synth 1 (Yamaha) and Hardware Synth 2 (Korg), please.

where / how ?

Hi,

In the Project window. The very same way, as you select the MIDI Part, if you want to edit it.

Hold down Ctrl/Cmd or Shift to make the multi-selection.

you see ? there are general midi and VSTi
how to do to be on same musical score page ?

Hi,

Hold down Shift and select the Piano or the Violine MIDI Part in the Project window (arranger – upper - area).

violinpianovsti
Ok i have this, and ?

Hi,

No, not the tracks. Select the MIDI Parts, please.

Probably you hove some plugins.
Please go and do a few traks, a general midi trak, a plugin trak, and if you have, a hardware synthtetizator trak. and please try to put together these traks on same musical score page

Hi,

Nothing to do with plug-ins. Just select the MIDI Parts, please.

See attached screenshot.

Nope.
Diferent targets in some page, please.

Hi,

Do, what I said, please. You will see the result. Attach the screenshot, so we can confirm, you did it right, please.

i wont this.
you see ?
there are diferent kind of targets.

Hi,

Do, what I said, please. You will see the result. Attach the screenshot, so we can confirm, you did it right, please.

ok wait a minute …

Hi,

Is it what you asked for?

1 Like

Yes, thank you verry much !