VST's missing after upgrade

I recently upgraded to Cubase Artist 8.5, from Cubase AI 8. So far, so good, only 1 particular manufacturers VST’s are not showing up, (of course the one I use most) no matter what I try.

I opened Cubase 8 AI and they’re still there and working. I copied the paths from plug-in manager and made sure they’re exactly the same in 8.5, which they are. Not sure what to do. If anyone could help, that would be great.

Thanks.

If you’re on Windows, go to C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\

Open the folder for the Cubase version you’re using and delete the “Vst2xBlacklist Cubase” file. See if that helps.

Cubase automatically blacklists VST plugins that misbehave while Cubase is loading, which might be why they aren’t showing up.

Thanks for the fast response. Unfortunately, that didn’t seem to fix the problem.
Not sure why they work in AI 8, but not even show up in Artist 8.5.

jonjonjon, If you reveal the identity of the mysterious plug-ins, it would be possible to see if anyone else has the same problem.

While you’re at it. Please include your profile. This would greatly improve your chances of getting the correct help.

The plug-ins that won’t show up are:
Everything from GForce (Minimonsta, Oddity, M-tron & VSM)
Phutra VST
Everything by Easytoolz
and a few others that I can just re-add manually.

The reason I am apprehensive about re-installing the GForce ones is, I’ve created a ton of custom patches which I would not be able to duplicate, and they also are used on tracks I’ve worked on.

Thanks