Want "Always On Top" for plugins!!! Worn-out.

I run dual monitors with the mixer in my second, and the plugins stay on top just fine. I do not maximize the screen, but rather drag it to full size (which is effectively just about the same); and like beerbong said above, I also do not have the mixer set to always on top.

Unfortunately your image shows you donā€™t have the mixer set to fullscreen outside the Cubase main window. We are aware of the fact the traditional method by keeping the mixer within the main frame still works.
What we want is the mixer full screen to monitor X and the main window maximized on the other monitor.

On OSX thereā€™s no problem, you can use the fullscreen mixer how Steinberg intended it. So in other words, you donā€™t have to stretch the Cubase main window across both screens when you donā€™t want to.

you have a mac, but talk about the pc

Ok, now I understand. Thx for clarifying.

Because itā€™s obvious steinberg is not going to FIX this. They donā€™t get another penny from me. In stead I bought a 3th monitor. Now all my plugins are on the 3th monitor.

I would advise everyone to do the same, get them where it hurtsā€¦

1 Like

One canā€™t buy new gear to compensate to half baked features from steinberg. This needs a fix.

And for people saying you can spread the main window accross the two monitors, well my two monitors are not the same size, so this is not a solution for me.

I canā€™t spend more money on monitors only because of a bug or because SB implements features too quickly only to advertise on it and sell more licences. If it doesnā€™t work 100% as it should itā€™s not a problem for them as long as they make money on it.

1 Like

I have been asking for a fix since 7.0.1 over a year ago now. Most of my posts/threads about this serious issue have been deleted/removed by mods! (Wonder how long this post will stay)

SO Itā€™s obvious they are not going to fix this any time soon. And thats why its obvious they are not going to get any money from any time soon either. I just hope that a lot of you guys out there do the same!

This will be a feature in a patch that costs money, or in cubase 8.

What a surpriseā€¦