Want to buy Cubase 6 or 7

Want to buy Cubase 6 or 7 and I can not find it on the site of Steinberg

Buy 8.5. Its license allows you to run any older version.

I thought we could pay less, because it is an older version,
Because I can not afford to 8.5

ebay is a good place for older software. Just make sure the eLicenser with the license on it is included.

You mean, I buy only 8.5 license, because I have no idea how to do it. Maybe you can give me a link to it. And if not what you meant, so why not you?
Currently, no software of Steinberg. Again I can not buy the software 8.5

I think Timo meant if you buy 8.5 that license would also let you run previous versions like Cubase 6. You cannot buy a license only respectively the license is what you actually pay for (not the DVD box or the software download).

There are several older Cubase versions on german ebay, i.e. http://www.ebay.de/itm/Cubase-6-Vollversion-unregistriert-/111954079515?hash=item1a10fbaf1b:g:bmQAAOSwJQdW~V-z

Check out this side to possible upgrade paths: Cubase: Music Production Software | Steinberg

Be aware that you need to buy a full or an ‘artist’ version first. There are offers for pure updates too which make no sense if you don’t have the software that can be updated with it.

Steinberg only sells the latest version of their software. If you want to purchase a new older version you might get lucky to find something at a retailer but probably you will have to find something used.

Regards :sunglasses: