Warning: this USB-eLicenser contains a license that enables the usage of VST Transit ???

Warning: this USB-eLicenser contains a license that enables the usage of VST Transit. Deleting this USB-eLicenser from the account blocks full access to an available VST Transit account.

What is this on My Steinberg account??

Can I delete it and keep normally with my Cubase?

Seems like a warning, that this USB-eLicenser contains a license that enables the usage of VST Transit. Deleting this USB-eLicenser from the account blocks full access to an available VST Transit account.

Im not sure if you are trying to treat me like a fool… Yes I know is a warning… however I don’t understand what Transit is and I don’t understand if this will affect my Cubase or not if I delete it.

VST Transit

Maybe you then want to tell us what you want to delete :unamused: ? The USB eLicenser from your account? That will do nothing to Cubase apart from the USB licenser with the Cubase license is no longer registered to you.
The same certainly goes for a VST transit account, and therefore for VST transit it:

blocks full access to an available VST Transit account.

If you don´t know, if you have such an account, no one else here probably will…
You could simply look that up yourself though…

Okay, sure… Still, you shouldn’t have that attitude towards any user or person. If you find my Topic so silly, then: Why you answered? You are not obliged to do so and there will be others who want to help… If I’m exaggerating because of the language barrier and my 30 minutes of stress AND if Im assuming wrong things, then I sincerely apologize a lot with you…

So the explanation is this: I rarely enter “my Steinberg” so I’m not very familiar with and even less with “Transit”, if you translate it to Spanish by the way, it sounds like someone is invading my account, now I see that it’s a VST for collaborations, which I’ve never seen before… And the reason why I entered to “My Steinberg” account was because today when I opened Cubase I saw a super strange message saying that my Cubase 9.5 was going to expire in 3 hours which was completely illogical because I bought Cubase Pro 9.5 Update from Cubase Pro 8.5 since since 11/21/2017… You must understand that I didn’t realize what was happening and when I read a “WARNING” and “Transit” I thought of the worst! Cubase is not cheap enough to say: "ah yes, today it failed … tomorrow I buy the replacement… It is one of the most expensive DAWs in existence (excessively expensive) to be honest… And if part of your income comes from your work tool, you can get scared in a situation like this…

FORTUNATELY … Is fixed when restarted my computer… I don’t know what happened… but that’s the case.

1 Like

After transferring my license codes form my half broken e-licenser to a new one, i have seen it states the VST Transit is only connected to my old e-Licesner dongle.
can this not be moved over to my new one ? :open_mouth: