Warp Grid or Time Warp tool?

Anyone else notice this tool has different names depending on where you select it. If you right click and select it from the list it says its the “time warp” tool, yet if you select it from the tool box at the top of the project page they call it the warp grid tool. Is this just a different name for the same tool, or are they in fact two different tools? Confused.

It is the Time Warp tool.

Warp Grid is one of it’s modes…the other is Warp Grid (musical events follow)

If you right click for the pop-up toolbox you have to move the cursor over it and then left mouse click to access the 2 modes.