warping multiple background vocals - pls help

I have 5 tracks of background vocals, that were recorded one by one, and are not in good timing. Audiowarp works well to align them one by one, manually with Free Warp.

I noticed there was a lot of guesswork while editing, because I can see only one track at a time. It would be very helpful to be able to see all 5 waveforms in one window, so that they could be visually aligned. I can open all five tracks in one editor, all 5 are listed in dropdown menu in editor so I can select any one of five for warping, but only one waveform is visible at a time.

I cannot figure out how to see all 5 waveforms simultaneously in one editor. There is button “Edit Active Audio Event Only”, so this leads me to thinking that there could be possibility to see waveforms of all 5 tracks in one editor, but edit only the one that is selected, like it is in MIDI editor.

Is there a way to be able to show waveforms of all 5 audio tracks in same editor, while warping just one of them?

I would like to know if this is possible also. It would be helpful if you could use Audiowarp in the main arranger window but if you can I don’t know how. Seeing multiple tracks in the edit view would be ok as well.

I also wonder if there is a way to link 2 or more tracks together so that you can warp them together. For example, I have two tracks (guitar and vocal) that were recorded without a click track and I want to warp them as one to sync them to new midi beat and bass. I can link them for basic editing but the linking doesn’t seem to work for Audiowarp. Am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

This would be very useful for me as well so any solution will be appreciated.
Jim B

Me as well. Would love to see this feature in Audiowarp.

By the way, for those who like the ideas in the posts above make sure to fill out the user survey under the General section of the forum.

Variaudio can do this. Sorry for the brevity, but I’m on a phone…
Cheers
Benji

Sorry, I didn’t get a chance to read it in full to see if it is exactly what you are asking for, but I asked a similar question about a year ago, maybe there’s something there that will help you.

Where is that? I want this feature implemented in Cubase :stuck_out_tongue: