Wavelab 11 Copy Clip Automation

Hey All - this is a rather urgent need on my end so apologies as I think this has been posted before but was not replied to.

Could a WL Jedi please assist and let me know how this is done? Thank you very much!

Best,
Mark

What parameters are you trying to automate? Level? Pan? Plugin Parameter Automation?

More info is needed but you can copy envelope shapes from one clip and paste them to another using the attached option.

If you’re talking about plugin parameter automation, I don’t use it enough and certainly don’t need to copy and paste it enough to know for sure but last I checked, you can’t copy ALL plugin parameter automations in one command and paste to another clip but I could also be wrong. Last I looked into it, I had to copy each parameter one at a time but again, not something I looked too deeply into.

A workaround could be to copy the clip itself, paste it, and then replace the audio in the pasted clip with the desired audio.

1 Like

Thanks Justin and apologies - I meant to include “Plugin Automation” in my title. I am looking to copy Plugin automation and Volume automation.

That worked - thank you so much! I just wasn’t aware of the distinction between the Plugin and Envelope but it makes perfect sense. Big save here - thanks again.

Best,
Mark

1 Like