Wavelab 11 is very cool - small issue though with curve EQ GUI?

Hi PG,

I’m enjoying Wavelab 11 so far. Awesome work!! :slight_smile:
I do notice though that for some reason, the GUI for the Voxengo Curve EQ is not right. It’s much smaller than it was in Wavelab 10. I like to use the meter in that plug sometimes, so I prefer it larger… If there’s any way to make it be normal sized again, that would be awesome.

Anyway, lots of great enhancements in Wavelab 11 so far. I’ve just begun exploring, but I’m looking forward to working on a master in it. Hopefully very soon!

Thanks,
Todd

Not for me. Maybe this is a setting. But I must say I don’t know much about this plugin.

Not sure what operating system you are on but on Windows 10 it looks “normal” using either WL10 or WL11.

Hi

Maybe check the GUI setting in the plugin. Click the 3-stripe button top right corner > Curve EQ Settings > UI Set the size of the GUI as a percentage from there. You might need to remove the plugin, and then reload it for the change to take effect.

I am on a Windows 10 system … current build.

I use Voxengo plugins a lot (although not Curve EQ even though I have it). All the GUI settings came across fine on the transition to WL11 They all work perfectly in WL 11.

Hope this helps

Paul is correct, the 3 stripes on the GUI, increasing to 125% is probably going to help you but it doesn’t appear the same as in Cubase. Kinda strange. The GUI does increase but there is a large gray area beneath the GUI that remains empty that is otherwise filled in in Cubase.

1 Like

Yep, this is what I’m talking about… there’s a large grey area beneath the GUI that’s empty… This happens in Wavelab 11.0.10. When I was on Wavelab 10 and earlier, this didn’t happen.

This is fixed in upcoming 11.0.20

1 Like

Thanks PG! :slightly_smiling_face: