Wavelab 11 - Surround Ins/Outs

HI, simple question. I want to play Double-MS (3 channels) or Ambisonic (4 channels) files. There is obviously a difference between input channels (3 or 4) and output channels (let’s say 5.1). For the conversion I normally use a DMS (Schoeps) or Ambisonics (Røde) plugin. (The widely used surround plugin Harpex is not accepted by Wavelab btw.). So, how do I achieve this. I tried many things, changed the setting (via INFO) etc. without success.

Thanks in advance, Patrick

What’s wrong with Harpex? Did you try this setting, using WaveLab 11.0.10 ?

Thanks, I did not accept it when loading plugins, but now I it does, after trying several things.

Hi, I still could not find a solution for the issue above (except of the Harpex Plugin, which works fine). As I did not get any answer from the support and could not find anything about it, I thought I would try it again - maybe with a more simple description.
I’d like to playback a 1st order ambisonics file on more than four channels -decode it (via a plugin) to 2nd order in WL editor not montage window.
If the number of channels in ‘properties’ and the number of channels in ‘outputs’ do not match, it does not playback at all or only the four channels of the 1st order ambisonics file.
If I change audio properties to eight (2nd order) channels it adds five channels (whatever the contend is then) - which is weird I think. The output is not the same as the plugin.
I might think the process in a wrong way and would be very grateful for every hint to solve this.
Thanks in advance, Patrick