wavelab 7 completely inaccessible

Hi. I am just trying wavelab7 and its completely inaccessible! Wavelab6 was not too bad, but you are using the qt library and I can’t access a thing. I am using WindowEyes and we have some qt support, but you are not exposing the wigits necessary for that to work.I have not tried the MAC version – did you give any thought to VoiceOver accessibility at all?

Any assistance on this would be appreciated.

Accessibility options are disabled in the Windows version, because of performance issues. I could enable them in the future, as an option.
I think you could try the Mac version, in the mean time.

Performance issues? If I can’t use the program – this is some performance issue – if I have to use the MAC version – even if it works, its a slower machine, so I have performance issues there as well. Do you know if the MAC version is VO compatible – did you label the controls and expose them according to the COCO specs?

eek!

There is no MAC VoiceOver specific support. You are only informed about what dialog or window opens.

I tried the MAC version and it is completely inaccessible – I can’t even get the menu bar normally displayed to get the apple mnu, etc. All I get is unknown for each item and interacting with unknown gives nothing.

Excuse me, I forgot one important work, I meant:
There is no MAC VoiceOver specific support.

Well, can you put it in? It may work even better than doing it in Windows.

I have to evaluate this.

I am not sure, but I think vlc is using the qt framework – or some kind of multi-platform gui, and for the most part the version for the MAC works great with VoiceOver – this may be a good starting point to look at.