WaveLab 9.1 update available

Yes, it works as a workaroud…

I have NX. I don’t get the same error but Wavelab emits a sound (like a distorted click), in the spectrogram all the bars show full output and Wavelab freezes like it is severly overloaded. I inserted NX as Playback Processing effect. When I remove NX, Wavelab works again.

For the first time, a Steinberg update doesn’t work!!! (win7 ultimate, i7 870 2,93 GHz, Gigabyte P55A LGA 1156, DDR3 2400 MHz 16 giga, RME Multiface II pcie, ATI Radeon HD 5700), Wavelab Pro 9, Cubase Pro 9, Absolute Collection 2 etc)
I attached the warning message.

I’ll wait for the next update with finger crossing :smiley: !!

catture wavelab fail.PNG

Try uninstalling the previous version, and try again.

When installing the update, my UAD2 Precission Limiter (stereo) doesn’t show up anymore. The mono version does.

Paul

When installing the update, my UAD2 Precission Limiter (stereo) doesn’t show up anymore

Look in the rejected plugin list, in the WaveLab plugin preferences. If you see your plugin there, select it and restart WaveLab, to make another try on this plugin.

Philippe

Hi,

I’m a little bit confused about what you write on your website:

https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_wavelab_pro_9.html

WaveLab Pro 9.1 Update
This patch updates an existing WaveLab Pro 9 installation to the current version WaveLab Pro 9.1.

I just installed Windows 10 from scratch and only started “WaveLab_Pro_9.1_Update_win.exe” (452 MB) and WL 9.1 is finally installed and works.

So no WL 9.0 installation “WaveLab_Pro_9_Installer_win.exe” (546 MB) before the 9.1 update was required.

Do I miss something or have I overseen something?

Thanks

9.1 is not exactly a patch and what you observed is “normal”

Hi there,
I’m just reporting a visual bug that was not present in the previous version: some plugs (like Meterplugs for instance) appear blank. Closing and reopening the plug-in fixes temporarily the problem until next session is loaded. I do have the plugs in the master section at start for my metering chain. I did install WaveLab 9.1 over the latest 9.0 version.

I’m running latest Mac Os ElCapitan 10.11.6 with a MacBook Pro mid 2015 (latest before touchbar was introduced) with 16 gb of RAM, i7 2,5 GHz Intel Core and AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB.

Software and plugins are obviously original. I already contacted MeterPlugs that suggested me to open a ticket with Steinberg that still now remains open (as their plugs were perfectly operating in the previous instance of the software).

Hi, I just recently updated to the 9.1 Wavelab Elements and now I get an error message when I try to open MasterRig . It’s the usual “Wavelab can contain but it’s better to save your work” message. I tried the update before and it was the same thing, so I went back to 9.0. So I thought I’d try it again and no luck with MasterRig along with a couple of other Steinberg effects. Should I just go back to 9.0 again and wait for another patch, or is there something I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance. I’m on Windows 7 64 bit.

I wander why if i load Wavelab 9 Pro or start the Steinberg Software Updater, that it does not see or load the Update.
I had to download it, and i got no warming at all a update was there. Great that there is an Wavelab 9 Pro Update, but as a registered user and running software, why does it not warm me about the update at all ?

Have fun

Denis

+1 on Retina support. I just bought a new iMac. Looks ugly, especially the file dialogues. AFAIK all my other apps have Retina support, so WaveLab sticks out like a sore thumb.

Thanks, Philippe,

I’ll give it a try. I’ve got 9.5 now. You’ve done a great job with WaveLab over the years. Thank you for the hard work. I get really busy during the holiday season for some reason.

Best Regards,
Steve