Wavelab 9.5 pro frame rates

Hello,

Just wondering if there is anyway to improve the frame rate for default plugins and meters in Wavelab MacOS.

Third party plugins frame rates are fine - but the meters and plugin displays are terribly slow.

Many thanks,

Mark.

Just wondering if there is anyway to improve the frame rate for default plugins and meters in Wavelab MacOS.

The default WaveLab plugins are pretty fast here. Are you using the latest WaveLab version? Have you a powerful Mac?

Hello Phillipe,

Thanks for your message. I have macOS Sierra, MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 & NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB. It may not be related to this but how can I be sure that the ASIO driver is being used and not the OS driver?

Cheers,

Mark.

If I recall, the first release or two of WaveLab 9.5 had some slow graphics issues but it was quickly resolved.

Are you using the latest release or at least 9.5.20? I can’t remember if 9.5.15 included the graphics fix for Mac.

You don’t say what WaveLab version you are using, nor your number of cores.
Also, if you are using some plugins that display graphics, then that’s as much CPU less for WaveLab meters.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your replies.

I had the latest version of WaveLab though today I updated to the most recent release.

Happy to report that the frame rate is great - so possibly I didn’t have a recent update.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Mark.