Wavelab 9 Pro crashing after Windows update

Hi all,

My Wavelab 9.1 Pro is now crashing every time I import a wav file into a montage since updating Windows to the latest 2004 version.
10 will import, but 10 is unusable for my renders,

Can anyone help??

Thanks in advance,

Glenn S

I can’t really help with direct experience because I’m delaying updating to Win 10 2004 for two computers myself, one running Wavelab 10, the other Wavelab 9.5, and saw your post, which gave me pause. I believe other users have had no issues or some issues with Wavelab 10 and 2004 if you look through the Wavelab 10 subforum.

The user Rat, who has had no problems with 2004, noted that he always refreshes elicenser, ilok, after any updates. You might try that. Or try Wavelab 9.5 if you have a Wavelab 10 license or a Wavelab 10 trial. You should be able to try Wavelab 9.5 if you have either of those.

I can’t really help with direct experience because I’m delaying updating to Win 10 2004 for two computers myself, one running Wavelab 10, the other Wavelab 9.5, and saw your post, which gave me pause.

FYI, my computer was updated to Win 2004 yesterday. WaveLab 9.5 and 10 are running fine.
But I had to update to the latest version of the eLicenser.

And ‘Rat’ is me (Paul) Glenn … message me if you need any help.