I can reproduce the problem here now. This is very preliminary info, but:
- This is caused by a recent Windows 10 update, of the Microsoft OneDrive component.
- This happens only with WaveLab 64 bit.
Some quick work around:
- Use the 32 bit version of WaveLab
- if the 64 bit is important for you, do this:
- Run WaveLab in 32 bit
- Close the File browser window in all the workspaces that you use. Quit.
- Run WaveLab 64 bit again.
Tell me if that works for you, for the time being.
The origin of the problem is this: the Microsoft OneDrive system causes the crash when WaveLab tries to get the icon for its file browser window.
A WaveLab patch will hopefully be provided soon to bypass this problem.