Wavelab metering monitoring point

In the next version, the monitoring point of the meters will be after the desired Master Section plugin.
And by default, before the Master Section Playback plugins.

Do you mean the next version as in wavelab10 or wavelab 9.1.2 or something like that)
So we can choose where the monitoring point is? So let’s say I have the encoder checker and a convultion FIR filter in line in the playback processing and if I want to monitor the output of the encoder checker (and not the FIR) that is possible?

Now that i’m think about it, (I don’t use the option myself right now),but would it be possible to make an insert in the monitoring/speaker configuration section? I mean, not just level but also an insert for a FIR filter or other EQ. You get the idea :sunglasses:

Do you mean the next version as in wavelab10 or wavelab 9.1.2So we can choose where the monitoring point is?

In between :slight_smile:

let’s say I have the encoder checker and a convultion FIR filter in line in the playback processing and if I want to monitor the output of the encoder checker (and not the FIR) that is possible?

Yes

Now that i’m think about it, (I don’t use the option myself right now),but would it be possible to make an insert in the monitoring/speaker configuration section? I mean, not just level but also an insert for a FIR filter or other EQ. You get the idea

Not planned.

Hello there,

decided to give a try to WL 9.5 it seems this issue has been finally fixed - am I right?

yes

Thank you thank you thank you…

Hi,
Im a bit new to WaveLab.
Can You tell me where to place Sonarworks Reference, so that the meters won’t be affected?
It´s still on the master section, but there is a button to push or something, before the meters goes around Reference, right?

Best Wishes

In the Master Section, click Playback Processing … there are two slots there.

Thank You very much :smiley: