wavelab pro 10.0.50 update availiable!

just seen this in the steinberg download assistant

"WaveLab 10.0.50
November 2020
This version contains the following improvements and issue
resolutions.
Improvements

• Variable DPI scaling settings are now supported in WaveLab.
  • A new metadata variable for “Duration” has been added.
  • A new tooltip in CD Tool Window > Group column to display
    the Track Group Duration has been added.
  • Scalable vector graphics in CD report are now supported."

So for people that make a lot of vinyl pre-masters, here’s the good news:

1. If you have your studio logo on the PDF report, it will no longer look grainy and lo-res when you export the PDF if you use a SVG file for the logo/image. Same is true for all PDF exports of the CD/vinyl reports.

2. When you are trying to determine how to split up the vinyl sides, or offer guidance to your clients, if you hover the cursor over the CD Track Group letter, it will tell you how long that CD track group is. I’ve already used this a ton when trying to help clients determine the best way to split up sides A, B, C, D etc.

ok. already loving two of these updates… the variable DPI scaling support is MUCH WELCOME!!! was quite annoying to have plug ins open halfway between two monitors and have their scaling all weird. i think this is fixed now. would only happen with certain plug ins… mostly Fab Filter.

also, the tool tip Group length!! fantastic this was implemented so quickly. as justin said, so useful in helping clients determine side breaks.

oh. .and the vector graphics in the exported PDF reports… yay!

my only wish for 10.0.6 now is having that auto-sample-rate-switching “bug” get reintroduced that came up in 10.3 …