WaveLab Pro 11.1 Competitive Crossgrade (proof of purchase issues)

I don’t know if this forum is the place to post this, but I’ve tried submitting a ticket to the “Online Shop Support by asknet”, but I need an Order Number to post it, and I haven’t purchased anything yet, which is my problem.

I’m trying to purchase WaveLab Pro 11.1 as a Competitive Crossgrade, but the website isn’t working properly, and I’m not able to upload proof of purchase of iZotope RX.

It allows me to upload proof of purchase for all other software crossgrades (Cubase, Dorico Pro, Halion, Nuendo, Spectral Layers, etc.), whereby the right side of the website has an upload tab, but there’s no such upload tab when I select WaveLab Pro, it just goes blank.

I’ve tried with Edge Browser, and Firefox, both with and without blocking plugins (such as uBlock origin, etc). I get the same issue in all cases.

Can someone from Steinberg help me with this? Thank you!

No solution … but I came across this exact issue a while back. I couldn’t be bothered with trying to solve it and just paid for the cross grade (there was a ‘sale’ at the time anyway). Good luck.

Good news! The website has been fixed :slight_smile: