WaveLab Pro 9.5.15 and T-Racks EQ-432

Hello!

I found a problem while rendering T-Racks EQ-432 in WaveLab.
Only audio after about 55 seconds is processed! Before that, there is silence in rendered file. Anyone with the same problem?

While playing through the plugin (inserted in master section) unprocessed file, everything works ok.

TNX!

Anyone?

You should ask T-racks company. WaveLab does not behave differently with T-Racks than with other VST plugins.

TNX, PG for reply. But it works in all other DAWs without any problem (when rendering!)

Same story with some other plugins …

TNX, PG for reply. But it works in all other DAWs without any problem (when rendering!)

This does not prove the plugin is correct in all situations.

Same story with some other plugins …

Maybe another plugin is causing this (from the same company maybe?). Please try to find which one.

I would ask T-Racks (or look on their website) if they have tested and support WaveLab. They will probably tell you that they have only tested and support Cubase and will assume that if Cubase is OK then WaveLab will be OK which is not true.

Have you actually tried “all other DAWs” or do you just mean the main DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase etc.?

PG, the problem in my second example (2nd render) was caused by Acustica AZURE plugin. Without, works OK!

Justin P: In ALL other daws works everything OK! I tested in PT / Nuendo / Logic Pro X / Studio One.

Surely there are more DAWs than just PT / Nuendo / Logic Pro X / Studio One. If you test Sequoia, Sonic Solutions, DSP Quattro, Triumph, REAPER etc. you could find issues. My point is that the plugin developers often don’t test some of the DAWs with smaller user bases like WaveLab. They only test the main ones.

As for Acustica, I’m not surprised here. Of all the many plugins I have, Acustica is the one time I asked for a refund because I found them to be so bad logistically. Again, I would ask Acustica if they have tested their plugins in WaveLab specifically.