does anybody have problems with latest waves 8 (platinum bundle) saving sidechain settings?
I’m sorry, but I don’t really know where to ask.
- I have macos lion.
- cubase is up to date with the latest version.
- waves platinum are 2 weeks old, so latest update.
cubase is running in 32 bit mode.
waves are running their vst3 plugins.
everything is fine, until I use ANY instrument to side chain any waves (sidechainable) plugin.
it does work until I save it in cubase. (I can export to wave/mp3)
. next time I load the song the side chain assignments are gone.
- also I can not assign from my source/trigger to any waves plugin any more.
- the side chain receive switch on waves is set to ON.
- however it does NOT appear any more in the cubase source /trigger chanel as an avaliable destination?
Am I doing something really stupid?
Should i bother waves suport guys?
Is it *$#@&! lion?
Or is it cubase?