Waves 9 + 64-bit plugins are here!!

V9 rocks here - Nuendo starts in seconds. Plugins load quickly. Not missing Pace one bit. WUP’ing all these plugs (I have the complete collection that I have built over many many years) for $200 - have not been sorry about that either - seems like a pretty good deal. Only problem is keeping up with all the new plugs features and finding them in the massive plug list that pops up for selection… :open_mouth:

Just in case you didn’t pick up on it: Waves Universe will actually be cheaper than Waves, even for the WUP…

Thanks, Breeze.
I haven’t bought WUP, yet. I’ll check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Btw, can single waves plugs be kicked out of the list? Never tried…

Big K

WUP was 20 $ cheaper, which is great!
Bundle prices are slightly higher than the net prices ( VAT refund for Companies ) over here.
But their special offers are certainly worthwhile to check out.

Big K

Hm … these website don’t use “https”. To insecure to write in my personal data …

well… I just did the upgrade (not on the DAW, just in the waves-account)… I would say that 200 EUR is quite fair for an ALL upgrade till 28 Feb 2014… Its only the second time that I spend upgrade-monay since I am owning the Diamond bundle, usually I wait one or two years till the WUP expires… I don’t have a problem with the Waves upgrade philosophy… I even recieved a voucer of exactly those 200 bucks - well, cool! If you keep in mind that some extra plugins are now included in Diamond (that guitar software and some other stuff) everything is just fine for me.

What I like and hate is that constant “blow-out” - allmost without any break they are blowing out most of the stuff 50% off… Well, thats cool and my waves collection keeps growing because of that, but it is somewhat sad to see the Diamond Bundle for 1400 USD (1100 EUR?!) - I payed about 3500 EUR for it years ago, purchasing a box in a store.

Oh, another thing - does anyone know if there is/will be an iLok with integrated USB storage?

I recently just merged 3 iLoks on one iLok 2 to have things cleaned up a litte- that was just 2 weeks bevore they released V9… Now I have two dongles again - three - elicencer, iLok and USB stick… I am mainly talking about mobile use… on the DAW I do not care about the number of USB sticks… So an iLok with integrated USB Stick would be awesome :slight_smile: